Come gather with Brave Birth Families and Doulas!
Every third Tuesday we invite any expectant couples, singles and unicorns in the Community to join our Brave Birth Family!
Joy, jokes and a family centered environment.
Let us be your soft place to land.
What you can expect as a Guest:
- A warm welcome from the Doulas at Brave Birth Doula Care
- Light snacks and refreshments, yum!
- 15-20 minutes of mingling with other families in the same stages of pregnancy as you
- About an hour of processing through any struggles/joys, questions/concerns, etc. anyone in attendance may have
- Group facilitated by Doulas, former Midwives, Pelvic Floor Therapists, Prenatal Yoga Instructors, and more!
An introduction to the support that a Doula is able to offer you and your family
If you are not currently a Brave Birth Family we ask for a drop in donation of $5 to reserve your spot. Thank you so much!!
Questions? Please give us a shout at firstname.lastname@example.org
***Providing a true safe space for our clients and our Doulas is what is most important. This space respects all aspects of people, including race, ethnicity, gender expression, sexual orientation, socio-economic background, age, religion, and ability.